The Paraplanning Manager will be responsible for the Leadership, Operational Management and performance of the Kingswood Paraplanning Team (North), Leading, directing, setting, monitoring and reviewing Individual’s performance against daily targets and ensuing that a high standard of customer service is maintained. Motivating and developing our teams while embedding and driving a performance management customer based on our behaviours framework.
This role will cover the Northern Region which includes our Hessle, Beverley, Grimsby, Newcastle, Newton Aycliffe, Redacr, Harrogate and Yorks offices.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Level 4 Qualification – CII Diploma in Financial Planning / Regulated Financial Planning preferable
- People and performance management
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive ongoing efficiency and improvement
- Provide input and take accountability for setting policies for own department
- Problem solving and decision making ability outside of established procedures but within a policy framework
- Ability to adjust to challenges and pressures in the day to day business
- Ability to guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy
- Ability to adapt, develop and implement processes to enhance quality and efficiency and role model this behaviour for direct reports
- Ability to have input into the strategic planning process
- 26 days annual leave including a day off for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- 2 charity volunteer days
- Employee recognition
- Recruitment referral
- Career Development
- Cycle to work scheme
Kingswood Holdings Limited (trading as Kingswood) is an AIM-listed integrated wealth management group, with more than 19,000 active clients and c. £9 billion of Assets under Management. It has a growing network of offices across the UK as well as offices in New York and Johannesburg. Clients range from private individuals to some of the UK’s largest universities. The Group’s vision is to become a leading global provider of trusted wealth planning and investment management solutions to clients, underpinned by investment in people and innovation in technology to support our advisers and clients.
Our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion commitment
At Kingswood Group we're all about our people and are committed to recruiting and maintaining a diverse workforce. We celebrate, recognise, and appreciate our differences, irrespective of background, race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability. We're continually learning and improving our processes and policies to ensure an inclusive culture for all our Kingswood colleagues. Join us on our journey and apply today.